Jun 4th, 2021
Tara Powers joins SROA Soundboard, SROA's podcast series, to share information about navigating remote work, her background, zoom fatigue, how to keep a strong team, and a little bit about her “Virtual Team school”.
Tara is currently a best selling author and award winning talent development leader. She has been in leadership and team development work for about 20 years.
- Background and how became passionate about career (0:31)
- Changes that leaders and their teams have had to make to work well remotely (1:47)
- Managing Zoom fatigue (10:36)
- Physical walking meetings (13:35)
- How leaders can create a balance between those who can & can not work remotely (16:05)
- Ensure all team members feel valued and focus on the positives/shared goals (21:01)
- Manage some team members working remotely while others do not post pandemic (28:12)
- Information about Tara Power's “Virtual Team School” (30:29)